ASHRAE Design Guide for Air Terminal Units: Selection, Application, Control, and Commissioning. This guide was written in regards to current North American codes, standards, and design practices. It is intended to aid design engineers in selecting types of air terminal units and to explain methods for sizing units while maximizing occupant comfort and energy efficiency. Air terminal units play an important role in the energy consumption of a building and ultimately the comfort of occupants, both acoustic and thermal. This design guide was created with the goal of producing a best practice guide to aid in the selection of air terminal units by design engineers. The team that produced this guide comprised a consulting engineer, manufacturers of air terminal units, a balancing commissioning, and testing engineer, and a manufacturer’s representative.
ASHRAE Design Guide for Air Terminal Units Contents
- WHY USE THIS GUIDE?
- AIR TERMINAL UNIT TYPES
- HISTORY AND ENERGY
- HVAC ACOUSTICS
- HVAC CONTROLS
- A textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- AIR TERMINAL UNIT SELECTION
- COMPARING MANUFACTURERS’ PRODUCT CERTIFICATION DATA
- BUILDING ENERGY MODELING
- LIFE-CYCLE COST ANALYSIS
- ASHRAE Pocket Guide (IP&SI) 9th edition latest
- TESTING, BALANCING, AND COMMISSIONING
- AIR TERMINAL UNIT APPLICATIONS IN HEALTH CARE FACILITIES