Fine Tuning Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems BILLY C. LANGLEY. This book is written to provide the service technician with the procedures necessary to bring heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems, including heat pumps, to full operating efficiency. This manual was not intended to present “standard” service procedures but rather to provide advanced information and procedures that, when followed, cause the equipment to operate as it was designed by the manufacturer.
The Contents in Fine Tuning of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Chapter 1 Why Fine Tune Equipment?
- Chapter 2 Electric Heating
- Chapter 3 Gas Heating (Natural and LP)
- Chapter 4 Oil Burners
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps Fifth Edition
- Chapter 5 Air Conditioning Systems and Heat Pumps (Cooling Model)
- Chapter 6 Heat Pumps (Heating Mode)
- Chapter 7 Refrigeration
- Air Conditioning A Practical introduction
- Chapter 8 Megohmmeters
- Chapter 9 Pressure-Enthalpy Diagrams
- Chapter 10 Estimating Annual Heating Requirements