HVAC Commissioning Guidebook by Maija Virta 2021 latest edition. The book developed by the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers ISHRAE for Indian and Asian requirements in conjunction with the Federation of European HVAC Associations REHVA. The Guidebook describes relations between Commissioning and the sustainability certification program LEED from US Green Building Council. It makes sense because LEED is widely used in India, but the described techniques can be applied to projects working with other sustainability programs, for example, BREEAM, DGNB, or HQE. This is an HVAC guidebook, but the process described can be applied to the building enclosure as well.
The Contents of HVAC Commissioning Guidebook
- COMMISSIONING IN NUTSHELL
- Commissioning in green buildings
- WHY COMMISSIONING
- Objectives and goals of commissioning
- Commissioning planning
- HVAC Design Sourcebook 2020 Edition
- ONGOING COMMISSIONINGONING
- COMMISSIONING MANAGEMENT
- TYPICAL PRE-COMMISSIONING AND STARTUP PROCEDURES
- HVAC water chillers and cooling towers
- Flushing, venting, insulating, and balancing of pipework.
- Ductwork installation, cleanliness, tightness, and insulation
- Building Management System (BMS) and measurement.