Industrial Steam Systems Fundamentals and Best Design Practices by Mojtaba Sabet. The fundamental principles of industrial steam systems in conjunction with applicable codes and regulations constitute the all-important building blocks of proper and safe design and setup for this type of system. The primary purpose of this book is to help engineers and operators to obtain, without too much expenditure of effort and time, a complete and thorough understanding of these systems for more safety and efficiency. The topics covered in the book range from elementary to advanced to provide within a single volume most of the important information needed by the reader regardless of his level of attainment.
Contents of the Book
2. Boiler Room Combustion and Ventilation Air
3. Industrial Steam System Operation
4. Industrial Steam System Equipment
5. Design Requirements for Piping around the Steam Boiler
6. Steam Plant Pipe Sizing and Design Considerations
7. Sample Steam Plant Project