Lean Safety Transforming Your Safety Culture with Lean Management by Robert B. Hafey. Safety is a universal topic with a common language in every plant all over the world. A pinch point is a pinch point here and everywhere. Despite a common language and a general understanding of safety risks, safety programs vary greatly in scope and depth. This book touches on a mix of topics related to lean and safety, an underlying theme of employee engagement and ownership is core to both topics.
The Contents of Lean Safety Transforming Your Safety Culture
- Why Focus on Safety?
- Change the Culture
- Leadership’s Role
- Occupational Ergonomics A Practical Approach
- Lean Tools for Safety
- Advanced Lean Tools for Safety
- Safety Program Leadership
- Industrial Hygiene Engineering
- Incident/Accident Investigation
- Promoting Safety
- Roadmap to World-Class Safety
- 100 Safety Topics Book
- Safety Standard Work
- Safety Metrics