Mechanical Engineering BTEC National Engineering Specialist Units 2nd edition by Alan Darbyshire. This book has been written to help get you through six specialist units of the revised BTEC National Certificate and Diploma awards in Engineering. It provides the essential underpinning knowledge required of a student who wishes to pursue a career in engineering.
The BTEC National Certificate and National Diploma qualifications have long been accepted by industry as appropriate qualifications for those who are about to enter industry or who are receiving training at the early stages of employment in industry.
The Contents of Mechanical Engineering Book are:
- Further Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Advanced Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Applications of Mechanical Systems and Technology
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials
- Engineering Design
- Electro, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems and Devices
- Handbook of Mechanical Engineering Calculations
- A Textbook of Machine Design by R.S. Khurmi