Occupational Safety and Health Simplified for the Construction Industry Book CoverOccupational Safety and Health Simplified for the Construction Industry by Government Institutes Research Group. This book is an effort to simplify in a single volume everything that most employers in the construction industry need to know about applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules. It is a reference book, designed to be consulted frequently to help the reader understand and make sense of complicated OSHA regulations. However, it is important to note that it is a starting point only. Compliance with the law can only be achieved by consulting the actual Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
The Contents of Occupational Safety & Health Simplified for the Construction Industry
- What Is the Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Most Serious Hazards in the Construction Industry
- Prevent Serious Injuries to Your Spanish-Speaking
- Handbook of OSHA Construction Safety and Health
- OSHA’s Construction Industry Standards Simplified
- OSHA’s Construction Checklists Simplified
- Sample Construction Safety Program
- Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction
- Emergency Response Plan
- Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Health and Safety at Work Key Terms
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use, and Disposal
- Construction Safety and Health Rules.