Power plant Construction Management A Survival Guide. Although the book title and its supporting examples are specifically power plant oriented, the fundamental theories and practices discussed within are applicable to any construction endeavor, from power plant construction to road building, from refinery construction to chemical process plant expansions, and for commercial and municipal projects. The underlying premise is that the construction activities being undertaken are being performed for the ultimate benefit of the owner/stakeholder, and this owner/stakeholder expects a return for investing in this endeavor.
The Contents of Power plant Construction Management. Download link is at bottom.
- Preplanning to Planning
- Preparing the Numbers
- Role of Chemistry in a Power Plant
- More on Planning the Process
- Terms and Conditions
- Risk Management
- Setting Up the Job Site
- Ensuring Quality and safety
- Managing the Financials
- Handbook of Mechanical Engineering Calculations
- Managing the Site Activities and Cost Control
- Information for Decision Making
- Technology and the Field