Electrical Safety in the Workplace. The aim Electrical Safety in the Workplace book is to provide comprehensive on-site training to high-risk workers (i.e. skilled trades and maintenance workers) and management on the requirements of Sub Part S, and the prevention of serious injuries from electrical hazards at their work sites. Participants will develop understanding of the requirements of OSHA Sub Part “S” and NFPA, 70E and will be able to identify and reduce or eliminate electrical safety hazards in their workplace. Electrical Safe Work Practices including electrical safety principles, guidelines for qualification of personnel, job planning requirements and Management and Personal Responsibility will be covered.
Contents of Electrical Safety in the Workplace book.
- Dictionary of Electrical Engineering
- Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Identifying the Hazards
- Handbook of OSHA Construction Safety and Health
- OSHA Requirements
- Safety Related Work Practices
- Working On or Near Live Parts
- Learning from Accidents Book
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Action Planning and Course Wrap-up