The air conditioning system in a vehicle is a part of the HVAC system which allows adjusting of air temperature, humidity, and direction. It also improves the air quality, which may benefit people with certain health problems, by dehumidifying and cleaning the air as it cools it.
To be effective, the automotive air-con system must control four (4) conditions within the vehicle interior:
– It must cool the air
– It must circulate the air
– It must purify the air
– It must dehumidify the air
The Contents of Automotive Air Conditioning Training Manual
- System types
- How Automotive Air Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Maintenance Pro A to Z Guide
- A/C Components Description
- A/C Service Equipment
- Air Conditioning Performance Testing
- What is heat?
- How does heat get inside a vehicle?
- Pressure & temperature relationship
- Air Conditioning Application And Design
- R134a Properties