Boiler Training slides /presentation Includes:
- Basic Concepts of a Boiler
Boiler definitions “BOILER” means any closed vessel exceeding 22.75 liters in capacity and is used expressively for generating steam under pressure and includes any mounting or other fitting attached to such vessel which is wholly or partly under pressure when the steam is shut off.
Download Zip File from Link
- WHAT are BOILER AND STEAM?
- BOILER CODES
- Saudi Aramco DeskTop Standards about Boilers
- THERMODYNAMICS OF POWER PLANT
- SENSIBLE HEAT, LATENT HEAT
- THE RANKINE CYCLE
- SUB CRITICAL & SUPER CRITICAL BOILERS
- BASIC PRESSURE VESSEL CONCEPTS
- STEAM BOILERS