Admission info for Boiler Engineering Competency Examination Lahore.
The Board of Examination(For Boiler Engineers) Industries, Commerce, Investment & Skills Development Department has been successfully taking examinations of boiler engineers since 1926. The Board’s aim is to contribute to the national industry by providing knowledgeable and experienced boiler engineers through transparent assessment who would be fully competent to operate the boilers efficiently and safely without any accidents.
Pakistan Boiler Engineering Competency Examination is held in LAHORE Punjab University Examinatin Certre twice a year in the month of March and September. Board award the degree of First A, Second B, and Third C class Boiler engineer. First-class boiler Engineers can hold charge of any Boiler in Pakistan. While Second-class Boiler Engineer can hold the charge of a boiler Heating Surface up to 1600 square feet. A Third-class Engineer can hold the charge of a boiler having a Heating surface of 550 sq feet. Application and admission Forms are available to download. Registrations open in the months of April and October every year.
Eligibility for Boiler Examination in Third C Class.
- Matric with 4 years of experience in the operation of the boiler, or
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical / Power / Marine Technology with two years of experience in the operation of the boiler. or
- Two years ATC / TTC Certificate in related technology with three years experience in the operation of the boiler, or
- Middle / Secondary School Certificate with six years of experience in the operation of the boiler
- The minimum age for a candidate is 21 Years and the maximum age is 59 years.
Eligibility for Second Class Boiler Engineer
- B.Sc / B.E. Engg. degree in mechanical/industrial / mechatronics technology with two years experience in boiler, or
- Minimum Matric with Third Class Boiler Engineer Competency Certificate having one year experience in boiler
- B-Tech or BS-Technology passed students are not allowed to appear in 2nd class directly.
Eligibility for First Class Boiler Engineer
The candidate who passed the 2nd class certificate with two years of post-qualification experience on the boiler can appear in the First class boiler exam. The candidate who passes all the written papers has to pass a subsequent viva/ practical.
Syllabus for Boiler Engineering Examination 1st and 2nd class
Math Paper Syllabus
Drawing Paper Syllabus
Sault Paper Syllabus
Steam Paper Syllabus
Admission Instructions for Boiler Classes
Latest Admission dates please Check DateSheet
Telephone No. 03161487301, 0300-4158371