Fundamentals of Welding Skills by Peter F. Woods (Macmillan Education UK). The book is for welding engineers, concerned with the invention, design, and development of new processes and equipment. The book provides good knowledge for a practical welder, working on such diverse projects as railway rolling-stock fabrication, pressure-vessel construction armored vehicles, and aircraft, as well as motor-vehicle manufacture.
The Contents of Fundamentals of Welding Skills
- Flux-Metal-Arc Welding
- Heat Treatment
- Handbook for Gas Welders
- Surface Protection of Metals
- Oxy-Acetylene Techniques
- braze welding of cast iron
- Welding for design engineers
- Gas-Shielded Metal-Arc Welding
- Gas-Shielded Tungsten-Arc Welding
- Quality and Inspection
- Classification of Defects
- Welding Complete 2nd Edition
- Summary of Other Welding Techniques and processes.