Welding Skills Processes and Practices for Entry Level Welders by Larry Jeffus and Lawrence Bower. The book is an exciting new series that has been designed specifically to support the American Welding Society’s (AWS) training guidelines. Career and technical education instructors at the high school level are often called upon to be multidisciplinary educators, teaching welding as only one of as many as five technical disciplines in any given semester. The Welding: Skills, Processes and Practices for Entry-Level Welders package provides these educators with a process-based, structured approach and the tools they need to be prepared to deliver high level training on processes and materials with which they may have limited familiarity or experience.
The Content of Welding Skills Processes and Practices for Entry Level Welders. Download pdf book from the link given below.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Welding
- The Welding Handbook
- Chapter 2 Safety in Welding
- Chapter 3 Drawing and Welding Symbol Interpretation
- Chapter 4 Fabrication
- Chapter 5 Welding Codes, Standards, and Cost
- Repair and Maintenance Welding Handbook
- Chapter 6 Flame Cutting
- Chapter 7 Plasma Arc Cutting
- Chapter 8 Related Cutting Processes
- Chapter 9 Testing and Inspection of Welds
- Chapter 10 Welder Certification