This book Managing your shiftwork has been produced to help people understand the nature of shiftwork and is designed to assist individuals in coping with this lifestyle. Everything in it has been extensively researched both inside and outside of the industry for shift workers and is based on the most up-to-date information available.
The Contents of Managing your shiftwork book
- Introduction – it’s a personal thing
- Why it’s hard to work shifts – it’s a design thing!
- Book of Questions and Answers Safety Health
- Shiftwork effects
- Shiftwork problems – what can be done
- Sleep hygiene
- 100 Safety Topics Book
- Eating and drinking
- Social and family life
- You, your fitness
- Health and Safety
- Individualizing your coping