Boiler Operator’s Guide 5th Edition 2021. This book has been widely used by boiler personnel all over the world. From the classroom to the control room of any plant, it is an excellent reference for the boiler industry. It covers the complete life cycle of the boiler, from design to repair, irrespective of the size of the plant. This fifth edition has been revised to include requirements of the latest codes of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, recent technological developments in the boiler industry have been included. Among the boilers with new technology are condensing boilers, hybrid boilers, solar heating boilers, and solar power generation boilers.
The Contents of Boiler Operator’s Guide 5th ed
- Chapter 1. Boiler Systems, Classifications, and Fundamental Operating Practices
- Chapter 2. Firetube Boilers
- Chapter 3. Water-tube Boilers
- Chapter 4. Electric and Special Application Boilers
- Chapter 5. Nuclear Power Plant Steam Generators
- Chapter 6. Material Structure, Required Code Material
- Chapter 7. Fabrication by Welding and NDT
- Chapter 8. Material testing Stress
- Chapter 9. Allowable Pressure calculations
- Chapter 10. Boiler Combustion & control
- Boiler Operator Handbook pdf
- Chapter 11. Combustion, Burners, Flame Safeguard.
- Chapter 12. Boiler Auxiliaries
- Chapter 13. Boiler water treatment
- In service Boiler Maintenance
- Chapter 13. Boiler Plant Training, Efficiency calculations
- Boiler Plant Training, Performance, and Efficiency.