Easy guide to health and safety by Liz Hughes and Phil Hughes. This book looks at the workplace and explains how you can manage and control things so that people are protected and you, as a manager, employer, self-employed or employee can comply with the law. It is about helping you to live and work free of injury and ill health caused by your occupation.
The Contents of Easy guide to health and safety book:
- Chapter 1 What is health and safety all about?
- Chapter 2 Managing health and safety
- Chapter 3 Framework of health, safety and fire law
- Learning from Accidents Book
- Chapter 4 Control of safety hazards
- Chapter 5 Hazardous substances – Health hazards
- A to Z Health and Safety Book
- Chapter 6 Physical and psychological health hazards
- Chapter 7 Construction and contractors
- Safety and Health for Engineers
- Chapter 8 Accidents and emergencies
- Chapter 9 Sources of information and guidance