Combined Cycle Gas And Steam Turbine Power Plants by Rolf Kehlhofer. The book gives a comprehensive overview of the combined-cycle power plant from a thermodynamic, technical, and economical point of view. Combining two or more thermal cycles within a single power plant. In all cases, the intention was to increase efficiency over that of single cycles. Thermal processes can be combined in this way whether they operate with the same or with differing working media.
The Contents of Combined Cycle Gas And Steam Turbine Power Plants
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Thermodynamic Principles of The Combined-Cycle Plant
- Chapter 3 System Layouts
- Combined Cycle Power Plant CCPP
- Chapter 4 Combined-Cycle Plants for Cogeneration
- Chapter 5 Components
- Chapter 6 Control and Automation
- Thermal Power Plant Design and Operation
- Chapter 7 Operating and Part-Load Behavior
- Chapter 8 Comparison of The Combined-Cycle Plant With Other Thermal Power Stations
- Chapter 9 Environmental Considerations
- Chapter 10 Developmental Trends
- Chapter 11 Some Typical Combined-Cycle Plants Already Built.