Encyclopedia of Automotive Engineering by David Crolla. The Encyclopedia of Automotive Engineering provides for the first time a large, unified knowledge base laying the foundation for advanced study and in-depth research. Through extensive cross-referencing and search functionality, it provides a gateway to detailed but scattered information on best industry practices, engendering a better understanding of interrelated concepts and techniques that cut across specialized areas of engineering. Beyond traditional automotive subjects, the Encyclopedia addresses green technologies, the shift from mechanics to electronics, and the means to produce safer, more efficient vehicles within varying economic restraints worldwide.
The Contents of the Encyclopedia of Automotive Engineering
- (1) Engines: Fundamentals
- (2) Engines: Design
- (3) Hybrid and Electric Powertrains
- A Textbook of Internal Combustion Engines
- (4) Transmission and Driveline
- (5) Chassis Systems
- (6) Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Bosch Automotive Handbook PDF
- (7) Body Design
- (8) Materials and Manufacturing
- (9) Telematics.
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- wide-ranging specialist topics
- An accessible point of reference for entry-level engineers and students