The Strategic HSE Management Programme Handbook (SHSEMP) in Arabic and English. The Strategic HSE Management Programme aims to provide business leaders with an insight into tools and techniques for managing HSE in a strategic context. The Programme comprises this handbook and the 1-day course.
Table of Contents in The Strategic HSE Management Programme Handbook
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- Easy guide to health and safety
- HOW DO I ASSESS AND PLAN WHAT I NEED TO DO TO MANAGE HSE STRATEGICALLY?
- HOW DO I ORGANISE TO MANAGE HSE STRATEGICALLY
- HOW DO I MONITOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MY HSE STRATEGY?
- HOW DO I IMPROVE THE WAY I MANAGE HSE STRATEGICALLY?
- HOW DO I UNDERSTAND AND PROMOTE A POSITIVE HSE CULTURE?
- Industrial Safety Management
- What does best practice in HSE culture look like?
- How can I assess the HSE Culture in my organization?
- Understanding Unwritten Rules at Management Levels.
- Learning from Accidents Book
- Unintentional Actions – Human Errors