Maintenance and Troubleshooting rotating machinery including centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating pumps and compressors, fans, steam turbines, electric motors, and more. Throughout this book, the term process machinery will be used to refer to rotating machinery commonly encountered in processing plants, such as centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating pumps and compressors, fans, steam turbines, and electric motors.
The Contents of Troubleshooting Rotating Machinery
- Troubleshooting for Fun and Profit
- Machinery Design Issues and Failure Modes
- Machinery in Process Services
- Who Knows the Most About the Problem
- Maintenance Engineering Handbook
- Where Do the Symptoms Show Up?
- Why Is the Problem Occurring?
- Analyze, Test, Act, and Confirm
- Real-World Examples
- Vibration Analysis
- Managing Critical Machinery Vibration Data
- The Field Troubleshooting Process