Automotive Technician Training Practical Worksheets Level 2. This Level 2 Student Worksheets book contains tasks that help you develop practical skills and prepare you for assessment. The tasks also reinforce the automotive theory that you will learn online and in the classroom. Each worksheet covers individual topics in a step-by-step manner, detailing how to carry out all of the most important tasks contained within the syllabus. Alongside each of these worksheets is a job card that can be filled in and used as evidence of your qualification.
>Endorsed by the Institute of the Motor Industry for all their Level 2 automotive courses.
>Step-by-step guides to the practical tasks required for all Level 2 qualifications.
>Job sheets for students to complete and feedback sheets for assessors to complete.
>>Automotive Technician Training Practical Worksheets Level 1
Table of Contents Automotive Technician Training L2
- Practical Worksheets – Level 2
- Adjust valve clearances (OHV)
- Inspect camshaft lobes, journals, and bearings
- Remove and reinstall the engine (RWD)
- Remove and replace the crankshaft
- Remove and replace cylinder heads OHC
- Remove and replace oil filters
- Remove and replace the radiator
- Inspect, clean, or renew and gap spark plugs
- Inspect fuel system for leaks