Industrial fire protection handbook pdf Second Edition by R. Craig Schroll. This book is designed to provide practical guidance that may be implemented to improve fire prevention and protection within a work environment. The emphasis is on techniques and methods that can be applied to improve actual performance. The book is intended for both the student who has yet to begin practicing in the field and for the practitioner who has chosen to be a student to expand his or her knowledge of industrial fire protection. The primary focus of this book is fire protection in an industrial setting; however, much of the material applies to fire protection issues in any type of occupancy.
The Contents of Industrial Fire Protection Handbook
- Chapter 1 Nature of the Problem
- What is Fire?
- Elements of Fire
- Classes of Fire
- Chapter 2 Fire Behavior
- Fire Safety Management handbook pdf
- Chapter 3 Loss Control Programs
- Extinguishing Methods
- Chapter 4 Life Safety
- Chapter 5 Hazard Control
- Fire Alarm Systems A Reference Manual
- Chapter 6 Installed Fire Protection
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Chapter 7 Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Engineering and emergency planning
- Chapter 8 Emergency Planning
- Chapter 9 Emergency Teams and Fire Brigades
- Chapter 10 Coping with Fire.